Friday, August 5, 2011

We are ENGAGED!!!

Jason and I have been acquainted for more than a year now (albeit, it has strangely felt like much longer even from day one). This is not the beginning of our adventures but it tis true- we are soon to be wed!!! Commencement of the life of Jason and Kandice Olson is in the planning stages... but here here, let's not get ahead of ourselves- When did that ring of immense symbolism and commitment get planted on my finger!?
Let me take you back to Saturday July 30- a night that seemed to me to be only a date with my family to the Hale Theater in Grover, Utah... I'll let the video tell the rest!


Well, there you have it! The countdown is now on till the day I can make my best friend and partner in crime my eternal companion~!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay sooo fun! You're going to be a beauuuutiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete