Saturday, August 13, 2011
Wedding Planning...
Who knew the strict timeline of planning a wedding? .. I once heard that you need not just plan a wedding but plan a marriage- I deeply value that piece of advice and have realized even in this short beginning of our engagement period how important it is to stay focused on what we are really doing! These are only the beginning of the mutual decisions that we will be making together, and what is most important is each other- when all is said and done, I know I will still have my best friend who I will be seal to for eternity in just a couple months! .... Im going to hit up the pool with my siblings right now, but more updates and ponderings to come. Oh, keep watchin that countdown! He has about 11 more-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment