Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year! 2013

Ringing in the new year with a little blogging action! Jason & I celebrated new Years with the Olson family eating a marvelous feast, watching the nephews break open a pinata, playing games, and enjoying the conversation and company!

Todd shared with us a TED talk that has shaped the way Im looking not only at the new year but at how I approach my goals and every day. I recommend watching the 3 min video- Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days.
http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html

So, for the next 30 days (at least), I've decided to take one photo a day. I'm excited to have a mini commentary of life through photos. Today's photo was taken when Jason, Todd, and I went to the movies, our 3rd one this winter break (including les mis and the hobbit)!
Jason and I also want to go to the temple every week this January.

2013!!! Here's to a wonderful new year and fabulous blocks of 30 days to decide, grow, dare, dedicate, challenge, and love!










No comments:

Post a Comment